Private Guided Day-Tour to Pyramids of Giza Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramid of Cheops
Pyramid of Chephren
Pyramid of Mycerinus
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Giza Egypt
Step Pyramid complex
Pyramid of Teti
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dahshur, Cairo Egypt
Duration: 1 hour
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had an excellent day exploring the pyramids. Our guide was great. He was highly professional and taught us a lot. We could not have been happier with him.
We did feel slightly rushed at each of the stops. This was probably due to the number of sites and distance covered in the allotted time for the tour. We barely stopped at the Sphinx and only saw it from the road.
We would recommend skipping the camel ride unless you really want to do it. Even though the itinerary lists a 30 minute camel ride, ours only lasted about five minutes. The camel handler was very uninterested, took some terrible pictures, and then asked for a big tip from each of us. In hindsight we wish we spent those few minutes elsewhere.
We did take the time to go inside the Great Pyramid and the Red Pyramid and enjoyed both of them. The Red Pyramid especially takes some physical endurance maneuvering through the narrow passageway, but we felt like it added to the adventure.
We do highly recommend this tour as a way to see the pyramids and learn a lot of history. However, if you want to have the time to wander around and thoroughly explore the sites, this might not be the best tour for you.