3 CASTLES Daytrip from Brasov
Why join us:
* our vehicules are specially prepared to make your trip unique and comfortable
* our guides give you proper informations about the sights, the country and its people, their way of living, culture and traditions
*the way we organize our tours will help you save a lot of time and avoid stress
*we offer you skip the line priority
*booking is very simple. Only some basic details are required.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Bran CASTLE aka Dracula s castle visit
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
visit of Peles Palace in Sinaia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
on the way back to Brasov we stop and visit Rasnov Fortress
involves aprox 500 m of walking an easy path uphill on a non paved road
Duration: 1 hour
We do pick up from all accomodations. If your accomodation is in a pedestrian area please contact us and we will establish the nearest meeting and pick up spot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
First of all, only Peles palace worth a visit. Bran castle is absolute tourist trap. You have to stand in the long line to get in when you already have a ticket and when you get in, there is nothing there to see. There is nothing to see in Rasnov fortress. Both Bran castle and Rasnov fortress are absolute waste of time.
Here is about the guide Ovideo:
1. He did not tell us that only basic tour is included in our tour of Peles palace. We were not let inside the rooms. There was confusion between the palace staff and us and a lot of tension. Luckily, another tour participant had a phone and called your office and this was cleared.
2. He refused to stop for lunch and did not even offer to stop somewhere to get a sandwich. He picked me up at 8am and 2 other participants and he knew that we will be back at 5pm. He should have had some compassion at the very least to think that people might be hungry if they did not have food all day.
In addition, I have a medical condition and for this reason, I need to eat every 4 hours or otherwise I can get sick, dizzy, etc. Luckily, I brought a sandwich with me and was barely able to get through the day. I needed to get more food but it was not possible because the guide refused to stop for lunch and to get food.
3. When we came to Peles palace, he parked the van really far from the palace. When I questioned him about it, he said that he did not want to pay 40 lei. So, he did what was convenient for him and not for us. When we came to Bran castle, I insisted that he dropped me close to the castle and then drives to park wherever he wants. He did this. But this should have been his initiative.
In general, I did not feel that he cared about us and our needs.
4. When he was talking about the fact that Russia has got Bessarabia from Romania, I mentioned that unfortunately Russia has also got part of Bucovina. He denied it and when I insisted, he said that I know better and he now is not going to talk at all. This was absurd. It is historical fact that part of Bucovina was lost to Russia and he as a guide should know it and he should behave more professionally.
I emailed all these my comments to Land of Dracula who conducts these tours and they even did not respond to me and never apologized.
I do not recommend this tour and this travel company at all.
The Guide Manoila is very knowledgeable, cooperative , caring and professional and she provided us the best services and made our trip an excellent one. Appreciated.
The host was very respectful and pick you up on time, delivers what he promise! VIP treatments!! Amazing day!
I cannot speak highly enough of the tour I took. It was great with awesomely in depth tidbits about each place we visited. Our tour guide catered everything to our needs and made sure we were fed and running on time. It was a small group of us so it was nice to have that attention! These three castles are a must see!
My guide Ovi was very informative and a good driver because I could sleep in the car despite the mountain roads. Note that for the Peles castle you won't be touring the upper floor, which would be worth seeing. The Rasnov fortress is nothing special except an amazing view from up top, I would probably skip that and do the upper floor of the Peles. But Peles is also chaos inside so thanks to my guide for using his ways to get through!