Live Like a Local in Nepal
Live like a local in the suburb of Bhaktapur city. This tourprovides you the best opportunity of a local life in which you live like a local and think locally. Staying with the local family is the best way to experience the simple way of life with local cultural immersion. Your time with the local family is interesting as you will learn cooking Nepali food, Daal Bhat or the most popular snack Mo: Mo.
You will be picked up and driven to Bhaktapur suburb, Duwakot via Sallaghari. The drive is approximately 1 hour and 20minutes during normal traffic.
Chaksibari Marg 16, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.