Everest Panorama Trekking
Everest Panorama View Trek takes you as high as 3,860 m. to Tengboche, a beautifully nestled Sherpa hamlet with the stunning ridge monastery having a striking backdrop of Mt. Amadablam. The trek provides you a great opportunity to view the majestic Everest from several positions onwards Namche.
Everest is known as the “Goddess Mother of Earth”, Sagarmatha in Nepalese dialect. The region is the heartland of the Sherpa, residing in the beautiful landscapes of Solukhumbu. After the first expedition of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953, Everest is on the bucket list of enthusiasts, thrill seekers, adventurer, nature lover in all of us.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.View Less