Flamenco Show in Malaga with a Drink
1 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Muelle Uno, Port of Malaga, Malaga Spain
Enjoy the sea breeze in the port of Malaga.
Pass By: Centre Pompidou Malaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, 29001 Malaga Spain
Meeting point to enjoy the best flamenco show in Malaga. Main door of the Center Pompidou, in front of the Hard Rock Café Málaga.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drinks included: red wine, white wine, rose wine, champagne, sweet wine, soda, water or beer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We would like to thank your tour leader Maria, regret we missed her surname, who took us to the taberna to see the unique show of Flamenco. The group was made up of a male guitarist who gave us an unforgettable performance, two male singers and a fabulous dancer who put up a show that was astonishing. Unfortunately due to the language barrier we could not understand the two singers, but it was felt that there must have been a nostalgic story behind this dance because the lady proved to excel in the Flamenco. Well done and thank you Maria.