Pedal Boat (Two Person)
Our pedal boats are a slow-moving, two-person water vessel that you use your feet to pedal and make the vessel move. Its a fun and relaxing way to explore the area. It is particularly suited for young kids that are not old enough for other watersports activities.
Go old school and slowly explore Rose Bay with our retro pedal boats! Made for two, our pedal boats are the perfect afternoon date or for some quality family time. You control how slow to lollygag around the bay by simple peddling. You will have a lot to see out on our bay including dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and a collection of wild birds and fish. Come spend a few hours with us and enjoy a day on the bay!
5993 S Ridgewood Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 7 MUST be able to stay seated and not move around in the seat.
- Weight Restriction: 400 lbs maximum combined.
- Not recommended for any couple that is over 400 pounds combined
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.