Czech nature one day hiking tour
8:00 Starting point PRAGUE (As agreed)
10:00 Arrival at the glacier lake in Bavaria "Arber See". Tour around the lake (possibility to rent a pedal boat).
11:00 Take the cable car to the highest mountain in the Bohemian Forest Gross Arber. Walk up the hill.
13:00 Lunch break at the "Lyer Brewery" in the Czech village of Modrava. Tasting of Czech cuisine and homemade beers.
14:00 Biking and ride along the Rocklan creek.
16:00 On the way back you see Sumava´s famous river "Vydra", run with wolves and the surrounding area together with medieval castles.
Your pick up will be at the place of your accommadation, or can be arranged at your preferred location.In the car will be for each client ready to snack and drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less