Ha Long - Bai Tu Long One Day Trip
7.30am-8.00am: Meet at a location in the Old Quarter to depart for Bai Tu Long Bay at 8.00am.
11.30am: Arrive at Cam Pha Harbor where you will be welcomed with refreshments before exploring Vung Duc Cave. (Approximately 1 hour)
12.30pm: Board onto our Luxury Day Cruise Ship that will sail through the beautiful landscape toward Bai Tu Long Bay. (Lunch will be served during this journey)
14.00pm: Arrive at Ong Cu Fishing Village to immerse yourself in the local culture.
Kayak around the village to take in the scenery from the water.
15.00pm: Continue with the cruise towards Island.
16.00pm: Arrive at the island to enjoy swimming, sports, hiking or relaxing on the beach while the sun sets.
17.30: Head back to Cam Pha and depart for Hanoi on our Luxury Bus.
19.30-20.00: Hotel drop off in the Old Quarter, Hanoi.
1-Day Trip to Bai Tu Long Bay Ends
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less