San Antonio Port Cruise Tour to Valparaiso & Casablanca Valley from San Antonio
Then, ascend to the summit of the Concepción and Alegre hills by traditional elevators. Break for lunch and enjoy Chilean cuisine at...
Then, ascend to the summit of the Concepción and Alegre hills by traditional elevators. Break for lunch and enjoy Chilean cuisine at your own expense.
The other stop is Viña del Mar, known as the Garden City for its plethora of greenery. Visit coast line, a real easter Island moai, flower clock before traveling to your final stop, the Casablanca Valley.
Here, you can sample wines at Indomita or Veramonte vineyard before your drop off to Santiago airport or hotel in the early evening.
Our tour guide will be waiting at the cruise ship terminal of San Antonio since 8:00am with a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less