Horse Riding in Fiji
Size matters and we strive to match horse and rider...
Size matters and we strive to match horse and rider so as not to put the horse under strain and to offer the rider the most comfortable ride possible with a horse that fits.
We also work within the Fijian local communities educating on equine care and behaviour, we work with charitable organisation's to supply and donate horse equipment, education and veterinary supplies and services to Fijian communities
Love what you do and do what you love! Fiji Horse riding experiences
Book by February 29 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
• Professional Guided Horseback riding and trekking
• Close to Denarau and Surrounding areas (17km from Denarau/9km from Nadi/10km from Airport)
• We are a New Zealand/Fijian family bringing years of international horse training and experience to your Fijian Horse Trek.
• Environmentally friendly/ Eco travel tour category
• We use a ‘natural horsemanship’ approach with our horses, our animal care is of the greatest importance to us.
• Tours can be as short as 60mins advancing into Endurance riding and up to 5 day camping/riding treks
• Flexibility and individuality with personalized tours
• School holiday programs.
• Horse treks for all levels of riders
• Insurance and personal responsibility and safety indemnity
• Trained tour guides and lead horses available for beginners
• Refreshments and picnics upon arrangement
• Hotel Transfers can be arranged
• Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
• Mamanuca Islands, Mamanuca Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the Nadi Area
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less