Small-Group Local Pubs Walking Tour And Traditional Czech Dinner
Your guide will entertain you with stories about beer´s place in Czech culture and its history before you end the evening with a traditional Czech pub dinner. Numbers on this tour are limited to ensure a small-group experience.
Return DetailsPrague, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again.
We met our tour guide, Angela, easily at the given location. She was very knowledgeable and took us to 3 different bars. The food was traditional, plenty of it and very tasty. Because we were a very small group she tailored the experience to us and made this tour easily exceed our expectation. She answered all questions that we had and we would be more than happy to book a tour again through Viator.
As an (older) couple we were not quite sure what to expect with this tour, but we had a blast. April, accompanied by a local guide were both very knowledgable, fun and informative and gave us a real insight into local pub culture and life, with an enjoyable dinner at the second stop. Three different types of beer were tasted. No hesitation recommending.
We were fortunate to be the only couple on this tour on the night so we had a very personalised experience. The guide as fantastic and a font of knowledge, able to answer every question we had. The tour was not too exhaustive and covered a good area, all walking distance, the pubs were great and we re-visited 2 out the three again. There was no hurrying up and we could stay longer in one pub if we wanted and purchase another beer, although one beer as included in each pub. Well worth the money!!!
Awesome evening, meeting some new people, hearing some great info about Czech beer and the area... would do again for sure!