Private Appleton Estate Rum and Pelican Bar Tour from Montego Bay
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Travelers get a 2 hours guided tour of the estate with stops at the Molasses station, the History station, the sugar cane juice station, to sample these by-products of sugar cane. They will do a tour of the factory to see the process, a tour of the aging house and watch a short documentary of the estate and the rum making process.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Travelers get a 10 minutes boat ride out to the Pelican Bar on a sand bank in the sea. Here they relax, sunbathe, swim, drink Bear and do absolutely nothing. Just chill.
Duration: 1 hour
All Montego Bay Hotels, Villas And Air B&B
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our driver from VIP Tours Jamaica was amazing. I have been to Jamaica several times, but Patrick was the best tour guide I have ever had! The tour of the estate is very thorough, they don’t miss a step. I would recommend this tour and this driver to anyone visiting the island.