Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay
Two morning departures available, depending on option chosen.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Travelers will take a guided walking tour through the Rose Hall Great House building stopping in all the rooms, the dungeon, hall ways, and passages, while hearing of the history of the Plantation and all the acts of the then owner Annie Palmer.
Duration: 1 hour
All Hotels, Villas and Air B/B in and around Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE STATE YOUR HOTEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great tour. Gift shop is tiny and with the volume of people in and out, it can be rather arduous. Recommend to get your souvenir photo outside then enter, or if you are inside first, when checking out let the cashier know you want the photo. Why? They charge you inside for the photo. IF you don't do it one of the above ways, you will soon realize why I gave suggestions.
History of the plantation was amazing. The house is beautiful......
My adult daughter and I toured Rose Hall Great House with VIP Tours (day tour) and it was a wonderful experience. We basically had the house to ourselves for at least a half hour. The guide was thoughtful and well versed in the historical background of Rose Hall. If you are afraid of ghosts, you might not want to tour but we loved it and would love to do it again, at night.