Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei
Transfer to hotel around 3:30 pm ( your chilled-out/pool time/own-leisure/free & easy )
Book by March 8 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
We will be early to watch sunrise at Angkor Wat and explore the entire monument later.
Then we continue to visit the Ta Promh temple
Proceed to visit the Ta Phrom, the tomb raider temple that overgrown by jungles after finished .
ThenTa Prohm,Proceed to visit the Ta Phrom, the tomb raider temple that overgrown by jungles after finished Angkor Wat.
Next to Bayon Temple,After lunch break at local restaurant you will visit another best Buddhist temple more than 1000 stunning Buddha faces at the end.
The last destination we continue to visit the Banteay Srei temple,Banteay Srei or Banteay Srey is a 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Located in the area of Angkor, it lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km north-east of the main group of temples that once belonged to the medieval capitals of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less