Prague Bike Tour
Experience Prague's exceptional architecture and famous land marks by the seat of your bike on this guided bike tour. You'll ride through quaint side streets before enjoying a 30 minute break at a river side pub on the Vltava's water ways. The tour at 10:00 is more hilly and leads you closer to the Prague Castle to the best views in the city in Letna park. It is without refreshment break.
This bike tour moves at a very comfortable pace, even for those who haven't ridden a bike in a while or are beginners. Your friendly and humorous guide will ensure a good time for all, while taking in the city sites.
Dlouhá 708, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- During Winter, minimum of 2 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.