Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
Book and travel by February 29 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
The concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau (1941-1945) is known across the whole world as a symbol of Nazi genocide and terror. During the Second World War, it was the biggest Nazi concentration camp in which over one million people died, mostly Jews. After the war, Polish authorities converted the camp into a museum dedicated to the memory of the Nazi victims.
Visit the largest concentration camp of the Nazi Holocaust at Auschwitz-Birkenau
Learn more about the dark history from a professional guide
Go to the original barracks and see where the prisoners were held
See the main gate to Auschwitz
Duration: 3 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accomodation/hotel address in the city center of Cracow (alternatively as close as possible of your address)
For the customers that do not require pick-up the tour starts from Bracka 15 St. 31-005 Kraków (100 m from The Main Market Square)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break during the sightseeing takes around 10 minutes
- The service does not include lunch
- Museum is closed on the following dates: 1st of January, first day of Easter, 16th of April and 25th of December.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum size of backpacks brought into the Museum cannot exceed dimensions 30x20x10 cm.
- For all bookings we need full names of all participants (same as in ID or passports). You will be also asked to have your ID during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less