Taormina and Isola Bella Day Tour Including Boat Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Corso Umberto, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The main street of Messina where the major part of the monuments are located.
Pass By: Isola Bella, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Located at the base of Taormina, this small island is a natural reserve of an unique beauty.
2: Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
3: Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
THE PICKUP TIME IS SETTLED 30 MINUTES AFTER THE DISEMBARKATION. Example: if your ship arrives at 8:00 AM the pickup time will be 8:30 AM; if the ship arrives at 9:00 AM the pickup time will be 9:30 AM, and so on.
- MESSINA PORT
- GIARDINI NAXOS PORT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum number of 8 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund’
- Infant meals not included
- Cellular number required
- Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Cecilia was our tour guide and we were so lucky to have her! She was very knowledgeable and informative plus adorable and so much fun to be with! She catered to all our needs as were were a family of 5 with and 8 year old and two teenagers. I highly recommend taking this tour with her if you want to have an extremely fun and memorable experience of a lifetime! We hope you visit us in Canada Cecilia! ❣️🥖🍷
great day trip boat was lots of fun and swim too Taormina is fantastic to walk around and food there is excellent good value trip highly recommended
Sara was a wonderful guide, we had a beautiful day! Sara was knowledgeable and informative. We had a nice boat ride and had some time to swim. Bus was clean, comfortable and air conditioned transporting us from place to place. We spent a few hours walking around Taormina on our own and it was absolutely beautiful. Sara gave us suggestions for the best rice ball, canolli and granita in Taorimina.
Our Tour to Taormina and Isola Bella was so much fun! I highly recommend the boat trip because the volcanic caves were a sight not to miss! We were treated to fresh fruit on the boat and also some proseco. Then on to Taormina a great little village and shopping center. Cecilla was a great tour guide and entertained us with some italian songs on the ride home.