Islamic Seville Guided Tour
2 hr, 15 min
Embark on this guided tour scouring the surroundings of the Alcazar and its beautiful courtyards and complex of palaces.Admire the beauty of Gothic-Moorish art in all buildings of this palace fortification which was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987, next to the Cathedral and the Archive of the Indies.
Do not miss the opportunity to make this interesting and comprehensive visit to the historic center of Seville.
Return DetailsPlaza del Triunfo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made.
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This tour was great. The Alcazar was amazing.
Mercedes was our tour guide, and did a wonderful job taking us through the Alcazar palace, and showing us the Jewish quarter. She was very kind, and allowed us to stop for water and at a sweet shop while she guided us to our Flamenco Show destination-overall a wonderful experience, highly recommend!