Durban Shore Excursion: Valley of 1000 Hills and PheZulu Tour
3 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Valley of a 1000 Hills, 47 Old Main Road Botha's Hill, Durban, Durban 3610 South Africa
The Valley of 1000 Hills Regionin in Durban forms around the majestic valley created by the Mngeni River and it's tributaries. A magnificent gorge between Durban and Pietermaritzburg, the Valley of 1 000 Hills is about more than its spectacular greenery and the clear blue of the African sky.
Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Departure times can be tailor made to suit your port times
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests will be joined on tour by other passengers from the same cruise ship.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our trip to PhuZulu was amazing. The guide really made the tour. He was passionate about his city of Durban, informative, friendly and helpful!!! The crocodiles and snakes were a sight to see and the Zulu dance was excellent. The scenery we drove through was spectacular.
Our guide was articulate, informed, and personable. He made the tour excellent even though the content of the tour was average.
great driver with local knowledge recommend