One-day hike to “Piatra Secuiului” and the village of Rimetea
Hiking in nature encompass real benefits for the body, mind and soul. That is why in my tours you will...
Hiking in nature encompass real benefits for the body, mind and soul. That is why in my tours you will learn new things about these benefits, about the complex aspects of nature, you will learn the hiking techniques, how to use a compass and a map and we’ll talk about gear recommendations too. We’ll observe the landscapes, the flora and the fauna and, last but not least, we’ll enjoy an active day in the mountains and you will discover the stories and the legends of the area.
Intro offer: Book by February 25 to save 10%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trascau Mountains, Apuseni Mountain Range, Cluj-Napoca Romania
Trascău Mountains (Apuseni mountain range)
Village of Rimetea
Piatra Secuiului (Rock of the Szeklers)
The Student’s Cave
Colţeşti Fortress (Optional)
It is said Rimetea is the place where the Sun rises twice. The village lays at the base of ‘Piatra Secuiului’ (Rock of the Szeklers), a gigantic natural rock wall, on top of which you will witness one of the most beautiful sceneries around.
Duration: 6 hours
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less