Day excursion to Galle
Intro offer: Book by March 4 to save 20%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The Galle Fort is a world heritage site and the largest remaining fortress is Asia built by European occupiers. Experience the charms of Galle and Sri Lanka’s southwest cost.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Peace Pagoda, Rumassala, Unawatuna 80600 Sri Lanka
This peaceful, round shrine in the middle of the Sri Lankan jungle acts as a beacon of peace, looking across the waters from Galle Fort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jungle Beach, Unawatuna 80600 Sri Lanka
Jungle Beach is a secluded beach in Unawatuna. The beach is nice, swimmable, not rough and just the right size.
Duration: 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of Galle Face Hotel.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less