Buggy Ride in the Desert
Intro offer: Book by February 29 to save 20%.
*Driving trought the sides of jamaa lafna square then M’hamid Area by the international Airport of Marrakech
*Getting in to the Buggy station after 40 min driving,and get the helmets and glasses to protect you from the dust.
*Start riding the Buggy in the high dunes of agafay desert with the guide that will always be in the front to show you the way.
*Pause for making pictures on the dunes.
*Get on the Buggy again and continue the trip of two hours.
*Get back to the base, and use the wind machine to take the dust off from your clothes.
*Get to the berber tente in which you will drink menth tea for free.
*Drive back to the hotel .
*Get back to the hotel.
I will pick all the guest up from the nearest place to their accommodation possible by car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less