Skip the Line: Rome Gladiator Show Ticket at Gruppo Storico Romano
When in Rome, do as the Romans did and watch a gladiator fight in the heart of the ancient city. Taking place in the Gruppo Storico Romano, close to the Colosseum, you’ll watch a recreated gladiator fight minus the gory bits, and enjoy food made from ancient Roman recipes. Watch fights, ancient dances, and rituals of the Vestal Virgins, and even pose for photos in gladiator armor. The experience also includes entry to the Museum of the Roman Legionary with a drink before the fun starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Infant meals are not included
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Seats are not be known in advance of the show
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great night. Well organised with a range of different entertainment along with mock battles. Great family activity for everyone. Love it that it is run by the historical society of Rome, their passion, knowledge and enthusiasm is evident!
Enjoyed the show. Fun to watch with friends. The area is far from city center and expect to be taking a taxi back atleast to the closest metro.
I was fascinated by the atmosphere of the place. The structure, a real miniature amphitheater, the lights, the sounds .....
I thought I was back in time.
Gladiator combat was beautiful and very realistic.
Thanks to all the actors who made me spend an unforgettable experience.