1 Day tour: Khustai National Park: Przewalski's wild horses
Intro offer: Book by March 12 to save 10%.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khustain Nuruu National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Khustai National Park is the home to wild horses called Przewalski horses or Takhi, in Mongolian. The attractions in the park are not only wild horses but also the Park occupies a vast territory, so there are various of opportunities for outdoor activities such as bird watching, hiking, horse or camel riding, photo shooting and visiting ancient artefacts there.
Duration: 6 hours
We will pick the travellers up from the hotel the traveller is staying in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less