White water canoeing
• White water coaching on grade 2/3 rapids
• Passing by ancient caves and cave painting
• Stunning canoe base campsite with showers and toilets
• Hot meals throughout the weekend
• Local Cumbria fare • Large base camp tent with wood burning stove.
• Possible pick up from the local train station. (Lazonby)
Intro offer: Book by March 12 to save 10%.
Canoe a Cumbrian classic – River Eden A weekend of white water canoeing in the stunning Eden valley of Cumbria. Rapids, Wildlife, amazing views and a great social weekend with friend.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less