Noronha: Emerald of the Atlantic Trail
Have a formidable morning on this 05 hour shared tour. Make a light trail and visit gorgeous beaches and contemplate nice perspectives of the Two Brothers Hill. Enjoy swimming in the pristine waters of Fernando de Noronha and take awesome pictures of the heavenly beaches visited.
In this tour you will know why Noronha is considered the emerald of the Atlantic. After hotel pick ups by bus, the first beach visited is Cacimba do Padre, famous for its waves and with a privileged view of the hill of 'Dois Irmaos' (Two Brothers). Then we will go to the beach that is considered the best for free dives, the 'Baia dos Porcos' (Bay of Pigs), then you will go to the beaches of Bode, Americano and Boldr. If the sea conditions are good, it will be possible to stop for refreshing and swimming. Don't forget to use comfortable walking shoes, light clothes, sunglasses and swimsuit to enjoy your tour at the most.
Hotel name and address provided by customer
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- The following items are recommended: sunscreen, sunglasses, swim suit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Personal food and drink are allowed. We strongly recommend you to bring yours, since there is no availability for purchase
- Minimum of 2 passengers to carry out the tour. The tour might be cancelled or rescheduled if there aren’t enough passengers
- Tickets to Marine National Park not included. Price for brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge) - Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately US$ 65,00. Tickets are valid for 10 days
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.