French Quarter Ghost Tour
Hear the tales of unsolved murders and crimes of passion that left their ghostly imprints in this history. Follow in the footsteps of a mysterious serial killer many believe was something other than human. Use real paranormal equipment and find out why things just aren’t always what they appear to be in the hidden corners of the French Quarter.
A real emf ghost detector will be used during this tour.
Return DetailsFrench Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to call and meet the tour group at a different location; Guests must check in at the specified meeting location a few minutes before the scheduled departure
- Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour; No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
At least half of stops had no direct ghost story or history. Big deal it was formally a morgue. Have ghosts been seen? Have things happened there? Those stops with stories were good. Guide was knowledgable when he needed. But this was more of a historical than ghost tour. And I thought the tour used equipment along the way. I may have been mistaken.