Zipline Canopy Tour & Banana Plantation. Shore Excursion from Puerto Limon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
History records that in 1502 Christopher Columbus landed in Costa Rica at the place known as Puerto Limón. The country's port par excellence thanks to import and export traffic, Limón now has the facilities to receive cruise ships as well. The city's old quarter has the characteristics of a historical centre and is currently under urban renovation with restoration of buildings and a pedestrian walkway from Parque Vargas to the market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is a short distance from your ship. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it.
- Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was awesome. Guides were great and safety first conscience. It was a total rush for this 63 years old.