Skip-the-Line Vatican and Sistine Chapel Tour
2 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Highlights of the Vatican museums, including gallery of
Maps, gallery of tapestries and pinecone courtyard
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Frescoes of Michaelangelo
Duration: 15 minutes
Return DetailsVatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Unbelievably bad guide - one of the worst we've ever had. Her English was undetectable, she sped through at breakneck speed through intense crowds, and she lost four people in the group! She was inconsiderate and rude. Obviously these places are "must sees" in Rome, so choose another tour to make sure your experience is perfect.
Our guide (Federica...I think?) for this excursion was knowledgeable and did all she could to meet the needs of the participants in the group. Unfortunately, the group was very large and in a very busy place like the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel this was a significant challenge. She did her best, however, and was very patient. My husband and I took the tour on May 13 at 3 pm.
Too many people on the tour. we were moved to this tour because ours was supposedly too small. Too many people at the museum and the chapel. had to run to catch up with guide so the headset would work. Too hot, the outside temp of walking to museum and the line ( yes there is one) for security, for bathrooms, for headsets... Guide did not come into the chapel with us ( she said there were not allowed, but many others had their guide with them) we stood body to body looking up at chapel. We traveled to Roma just to see the museum and chapel, we were disappointed we were treated like cattle. Unfortunately I can't recommend.