Beach Horseback Riding in Puerto Plata
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Beach (Playa Dorada), Playa Dorada Complex, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
This is where our horses are waiting for us saddled up and from there we ride to bergantin beach along the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
We cannot pick up from resorts in sosua and cabarete because of the distance and the time involved. You are welcome to join the tour but you have to make your own way and pay the extra expense but we are happy to recommend you an affordable taxi service we work with.
- Amber cove
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you want to swim with the horses please wear or bring bathing suits and towels
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring some small bills for purchases of souvenirs or cold drinks
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear guest, We are committed to keeping you and our staff safe. When riding we will keep our horses at a distance from each other. We will not shake hands with you and will also limit our hands on approach when getting on or off your horse. Therefore please let us know if you need our assistance.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
It was spectacular. Out of our expectations. Wonderful tour
After trotting through the trails and to the beach, we were able to go semi galloping down the beach.
Sylvie and her dog were so nice. I really liked her, but The tour itself was unorganized and placed me in an awkward situation that could have been dangerous. I was the only one taking the tour and I was guided my a nice young man name Ramon. Sylvie the owner decided not to come. She said she usually comes when there two or more people. I thought it was better that she comes if it's only one person. I strolled along the beautiful beach with my horse and that was wonderful, but once we got to a secluded area, there were about 5-6 men and me only woman. One of the men started kissing me in the lips and complimenting me. I thought that this may not have happened if Sylvie came. But, the beach was beautiful, Sylvie was nice, Ramon was nice. It was just that by me being alone, the owner should have come along too.