Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner
Operated by: Japan Awaits
This is a typical itinerary for this product
A Kaiseki restaurant.
A Kaiseki restaurant.
- English-speaking host/interpreter
- Kaiseki dinner - multi-course traditional Japanese meal, including one drink per person
- Live entertainment
- Photo opportunities
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Floor seating is default unless otherwise specified (chair seating available upon request)
- Children must be age 10 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Private dinner events for your group are available upon request (if selected option).
- Pending Approval: The dinner may need a minimum of 6 to 8 people to book. When you make a booking, you will be placed on a waiting list until more people have confirmed their booking for the same date, or you will be asked to reschedule to a different day to attend this tour. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 5 days before your activity date.
- For events with less people, the company may still proceed with the event and in which only one geisha will attend.
- Depending on availability (especially during peak season), there may be only one geisha attending the event. In addition, the venue may change depending on availability and group size.
- Attire: Please also wear socks as there will be tatami mats.
- Non-Smoking: All seats are non-smoking; there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- If you want to do private geisha event, we recommend booking 2 geisha for more than 5 people.
- For groups with 15 or more people, there will be at least 3 geisha for the event.
- All-you-can-drink Option: For groups of 10 or more people, nomihodai (all-you-can-drink) is available at 2900 JPY per person, payable in cash at the venue. At the time of booking, please let Japan Awaits know that you would like to include nomihodai (all-you-can-drink). For groups of 9 or less people, nomihodai is not available.
- Moderate Cancellation Policy:
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 20 days or less before event
- How far in advance should I book?
- Preparing an event requires some time, especially if reservations for restaurants or other venues are required. We recommend making a reservation as early as possible. Ideally, it should be 3 months before your travel date, or 1 month before the travel date at the very least. We may not be able to arrange your event in time so your booking request may be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- hy am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- Organizing and planning a trip or event requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you Event Details , the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.