Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by Catamaran
Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this...
Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this turtle snorkel cruise, if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a complimentary return turtle snorkel cruise.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
departs from Kewalo Harbor
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the Waikiki coastline from the ocean.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the iconic Diamond Head.
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact Hawaii Nautical to confirm transportation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This year is full of new experiences for me and this activity was fun and exciting ..the crew was friendly and very helpful.. the food served was fresh and comforting
So much fun. We had a really good time. Loved the drinkd and food break. Staff was very safe and knowledgeable
This was definitely a highlight of my trip. We saw a mother and baby whale swimming together and I probably saw about 15 turtles. There are a lot of other people in the water by the turtles but I was enjoying them so much I really didn’t notice. I would highly recommend this outing.
Picked up by Kia who was very warm bubbly and enthusiastic and above all punctual. On the boat we met the rest of the crew Lisa and Don and were welcomed very warmly. The snorkel was amazing. We had a bonus whale watch on the way out. Nothing was rushed or too much trouble for the crew with lots of food and drink provided for lunch. We sailed back to harbour. A fantastic experience.
This was a great way to spend an afternoon! The crew was awesome and super friendly!I would highly recommend this tour.