Skip the Line: Dora Stratou Greek Dancing Show Ticket
1 hr, 30 min
Enjoy a unique experience and see traditional dances from all over Greece. The program changes every second Wednesday and last around 90 minutes without intermission. A company of 75 dancers, musicians and singers perform dances from many regions of Greece, villages and islands. Admire authentic dances, costumes, musical instruments and songs. Dances, songs and music are presented in their original forms that were or are still performed in the respective villages or islands. Costumes are authentic museum pieces, hand made in villages a century ago: 2000 costumes from all over Greece, complete with jewellery and accessories. Don’t forget your camera to capture all these unique moments and this amazing performance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Performances are operating every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 21:30 and every Saturday and Sunday at 20:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Thoroughly enjoyed this show. Best way to end our trip to Athens. Wonderful energy and so entertaining. Being in the lovely outside theatre was a bonus.