Split City Walking Tour
Outside the palace is the main square, Trg braće Radić, once home to a bustling fruit market, the waterfront promenade of Riva, the remains of the Benedictine monastery of St. Eufemia and the statue of Gregory of Nin at tour's end.
On this tour there are no additional fees or entrance tickets. It is highly recommended that you to provide yourself with refreshments (water) before the start of the tour as temperatures in Split are almost always over 30 C during the high season (July and August).
Return DetailsDiocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places of worship and select museums adhere to a strict dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Tour requires a minimum to operate. In the event of the tour being cancelled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Very nice guide and a great way to get to know the city!!!
Tour ended up being private with only my husband and I with the tour guide, Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, upbeat and showed so much passion for the sites, history and city that her energy was contagious. She shared a lot of interesting information about Diocletian's Palace that at times all we could say was Wow!.
Ana is a winderfully knowledgeable and lovely guide. We had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend it!