Bet Guvrin and Soreq Stalactite Cave Private Tour
Book by February 29 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bet Guvrin-Maresha National Park, Bet Shemesh-Kiryat Gat road opposite Kibbutz Bet Guvrin, Kiryat Gat Israel
This is one of the most fascinating Israeli World Heritage sites.
Beit Guvrin-Maresha presents: the best preserved Roman Amphitheater; Roman Storehouses; Crusades Citadel; chain of underground caves used for living; ancient Necropolis; Ancient Oil Press, and much-much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stalactite Cave Nature Reserve, Road 3866, Beit Shemesh Israel
This is one of the most beautiful stalactite caves in the World.Beautifully preserved and still active, this is definately one of the hidden miracles of Israel.
Duration: 2 hours
Pick up at all Tel Aviv hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off at your Tel-Aviv Hotel
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less