Kykkos Monastery and Kakopetria Village Excursion from Larnaca
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Λεωφ. Λευκωσίας, Astromeritis, Cyprus
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kakopetria Community Council, Kakopetria, Cyprus
Guiding and free time in the village
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kykkos Monastery Troodos, Metres Northwest of Troodos, Troodos 4800 Cyprus
Guiding in Kykkos Monastery and free time for lunch (optional extra not included in the price)
Duration: 45 minutes
There might be assigned meeting points in walking distance from the accommodation. For Larnaca city hotels there are assembled pick up points in the centre only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen and a hat during the summer months
- Coach excursions with up to 55 passengers
- A dress code is required to enter Kykkos Monastery. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This tour was really very, very nice. Our guide explained and gave lots of information, not only about the Kykkos Monastery and Kakopetria village that we visited, but also about entire Cyprus; information related to history, customs, tradition, food, vegetation, geography, people.. The landscape in the mountains is really beautiful and worth to see. So I highly recommend it !!
We always wanted to visit kykkos monastry and we were so glad we did.
Our tour guide Eleni and driver Bambos were the best. Plenty of useful information about Cyprus and every landmark we passed. Plenty of stops for drinks and toilet use.
The views were amazing. Truly breathtaking as was the monastry and the village of kakopetria. A great day out. I highly recommend it. Thanks very much guys
These monasteries are absolutely amazing. It's well-worth the trip and the price is great too! What I also liked about this trip is that there is a running commentary given by the guide pretty much for the entire trip so you're always learning about the country or locations that you're passing through.
Troodos mountains are very beautiful and there are some beautiful villages there, as well as the very interesting Monastery.