Small Group New York Meatpacking District Chelsea Market and The Highline Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meatpacking District, New York City, New York
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chelsea Market, New York City, New York
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, New York
Duration: 45 minutes
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Return DetailsChelsea, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no need to confirm the reservation
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- The Highline access is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We spent a lovely morning walking thru Chelsea seeing the exciting Market and the High Line and Meatpacking District. Rory was knowledgeable and brought the area back to its beginnings which was a treat for a couple of history buffs. Learned a lot, visited a new part of the city for us and the pace was just right. Two hours flew by.
Jordan was the best!
We learned a lot about the history of NYC from our guide on this tour. She was charming and informative. The tour itself was amazing. The Highline Park was well-worth seeing. Congratulations to those who had the foresight to build it. on top of the old rail system. We sent back to Chelsea Market to explore in detail after the tour.
Great tour! Loved the Highline walk. Our guide Patrick was knowledgeable and fun and we were very spoilt as we were the only two on the tour so it was virtually ‘private’ - appreciate that they never cancelled which many companies may have.
Fun, interesting tour! Very enjoyable!