Nashville at Night Trolley Tour with Photo Stops
Experience the city in a whole new light during our nighttime trolley tour! You won’t want to miss
Nashville Nighttime Trolley Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Nissan Stadium
- The Parthenon
- The John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
The Parthenon / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park / Gray Line Tours / Nissan Stadium / The Parthenon / John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge / Centennial Park / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
Operates: Trolley Tour duration is approximately 2 hours and runs between 7:30pm-9:30pm.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at the River Front Train Station.
- Food and drink (with the exception of alcohol) may be allowed on the trolley.
- This tour involves some walking, but the walking portions are optional
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less