Small Group Dolphin Kayak Eco-Tour
Follow your guides and paddle along the coast of Virginia Beach while watching for dolphins. You may also see pelicans, ospreys, sea turtles or cow-nose rays.
Paddle to the Cape Henry Lighthouses before turning around and paddling back to the launch site.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Let me start off by saying I’m a New York City guy all the way . This kayaking experience with the wife and the tour guides couldn’t have been better. Makes me wanna change my whole way of living lol. Seriously Matt,Justin and B. We’re all great . Patient kind knowledgeable and recommended best spot to eat ..my wife and I did get some nice video of dolphins but over all great guys water was beautiful. Will reccomend to anyone visiting va beach .
Our guide Will was tremendous, and the entire experience (AM tour, N/S along northern end of Va Beach) was stellar. We were fortunate to be part of a small group (only 2 tandem kayaks plus the guide.) We highly recommend the tour, even if you have zero experience sea kayaking. We saw a bunch of dolphins, yet just being out on the water was worth the price.
Really layback tour guy willing to help and give you an excellent experience. Virginia style. Totally worth the money. We saw the dolphins pretty close.
I went there end of August.
It was nice weather.
I joined sunset tour.
You can see dolphins and beautiful sunset.
Guide Staffs are excellent!
We had a great time at the 9:30am trip! Got to see a lot of dolphins from within 15 feet from the kayak! Brock and Jeremy were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My 8 and 10 year old kids loved it! Would definitely recommend and would do it again!