Rafting Pacuare River from San Jose
During the trip you will enjoy incomparable landscapes along the river. The Pacuare River, is one of the five most important rivers of the world by its landscapes and fast rapids.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacuare River, Cartago Costa Rica
The Pacuare River is one of the best choices for your adventure treks in Costa Rica. No other trip in the country exists that offers you a perfect blend of wilderness exposure and excitement, all in one day.
Pacuare is world famous for its sheer beauty. A true river gorge, it is flanked by steep, green walls. Here you enjoy the feeling of total isolation from urban life and the realness of being connected with nature. You see waterfalls cascade into the river from both sides as colorful, tropical birds fly right over your head. Amazing views of this virgin tropical rainforestarea, appear before your eyes as you descend this true exploratory land. Wildlife is abundant, with sloth, toucans, parrots, coatis, morpho butterflies and colorful frogs being common sights.
We pick up customers at the hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only ages 12 and above may participate in the tour
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, extra clothing, bathing suit, towel, sport sandals
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
White water rafting on the pacuare river was a blast. It was so fun exciting to go down the rapids. Our guide was awesome. Be prepared to finish exhausted because it is quite a long trip and you paddle about 85% of the time. Well worth the cost. Its pretty far from San Jose though which was where my hotel was so if your coming from that area, expect about a 2.5 hour drive