Private Natural History Walk - Morning or Afternoon tour
Book by July 15 and travel between July 15 and December 15 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Your tour in our beautiful Monteverde area could take place at one of the following trails: Santa Elena Reserve, Monteverde Reserve, Aguti Reserve, Curi Cancha Reserve, Bajo del Tigre, or SkyWalk bridges. All of these trails are wonderful options! Inquire for more info.
Duration: 3 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the name of your hotel. For pickups at rentals (Air BnB, etc...), please provide a local phone number and physical directions. Thank you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour runs rain or shine (except in a strong thunder storm or very strong winds). Please dress appropriately with closed toed shoes (no flip flops or loose sandals). Also, layers recommended!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible ONLY on certain portions of trails at the Santa Elena Reserve and at Aguti Reserve.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I wasn't able to participate, but my friends and my teenage daughters raved and raved about their wonderful guide. Highly recommended!
Great experience for a birder- wonderful groomed trails and easy to see many species.
Guide was knowledgeable and friendly
Perfect. We really enjoyed this activity (our first booked w Viator). Marcos is knowledgeable, patient and really good with kids. We saw monkeys, a tarantula, tons of birds, and amazing flora. Would recommend