Nocturnal Walk in the Hanging Bridges
Keep an eye open to see Sloths, Frogs, variety of Snakes, Owls, lizards, insects, and bioluminescent fungus. The tour includes Naturalist certified guides and flashlights.
Book by February 29 and travel by March 31 to save 9% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Discover the amazing nocturnal world of a lush rainforest from the Hanging Bridges.
This 2.5h tour allows you to see the real Costa Rica wildlife with an experienced Naturalist Guide, who will help visitors to find our abundant wildlife species.
A variety of animals may be watched, such as frogs, snakes, lizards, mammals including kinkajous, coatis, sloths, margays, nocturnal animals such as owls, as well as a wide variety of insects inhabiting the reserve.
Take the perfect chance to discover what's the fantastic hidden world on the tropical rainforest.
Duration: 3 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included from/to Hotels located in La Fortuna Town, and on the way to Mistico Park; this is called Zone 1. In case you can´t find your hotel on this list or have any doubt respecting your zone, please asks your receptionist or host.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less