Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
This full day tour will take you to Krabi's signature attractions nestled deep in the jungle: Wat Tahm Suea (the Tiger Cave Temple) and Sra Morakot (the Emerald Pool).and the natural hot spring.This exotic and yet relaxing adventure kicks off with a refreshing swim in the Emerald Pool, a freshwater pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. There, you will get to soak yourself in a 120-square-meter pond sporting a mysterious green hue thanks to the abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills.
• Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require Guest Hotel information to arrange pick & Drop at least 48 hrs prior to tour date.
- Free Pick up possible only from Ao Nang area only. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup or have to come at alternate location.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
It will be better to state clearly on your tour package, one have to climb 1000 over steps and the steps are quite steep. We needed extra time to climb and go down as well. we was an hour late, our driver was very rude at us for being late. Those girls with us in the group knew, we have some hard time climbing that many steps. We were not told by our tour guide that we have to climb that many steps.
Would appreciate, in future if you could kindly mention this point in your website. I and my friend was so annoyed at the driver for shouting at us. If we fall down the steps will your driver will come and help us there?
Please think it over.