St Lucia Beginner Scuba Diving Tour
Depending on the water and weather conditions that day, your captain will head for the best diving site. This may be anywhere from a 15 to 45 minute boat ride. You will visit reefs either at Anse Cochon or Soufriere Beach. All of these sites are found in the marine reserve areas along the sheltered West Coast of the island. Upon arrival, your captain will anchor and divers will be teamed up with their guide (maximum eight guests per guide) and spend approximately the next 45-60 minutes diving the crystal-clear waters of St Lucia...
Depending on the water and weather conditions that day, your captain will head for the best diving site. This may be anywhere from a 15 to 45 minute boat ride. You will visit reefs either at Anse Cochon or Soufriere Beach. All of these sites are found in the marine reserve areas along the sheltered West Coast of the island. Upon arrival, your captain will anchor and divers will be teamed up with their guide (maximum eight guests per guide) and spend approximately the next 45-60 minutes diving the crystal-clear waters of St Lucia. These beginner dives are up to 45 feet deep. After the dive you'll head back on board the boat, where a full lunch will be served.
The boats are spacious dive boats with all amenities including restrooms, relaxed seating and dual ladders for easy water entry and exit. Snorkelers are also on the same boat but are not grouped together as each has their own tours and guides. All dives are carried out in the marine reserve areas, and are supervised by staff dive masters and instructors; this aids in diver safety and environmental awareness. Not withstanding this, a semblance of dive freedom is exercised and encouraged by the staff dive professionals.
After lunch, you'll be brought back to the dive shop and from there transferred back to your hotel or port.
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Complimentary pickup and return is for northern to western island locations. If you're staying/arriving in southern or far distance locations, there could be a pickup fee or it may be cancelled
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Do not book if you have any serious medical issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had a great time doing the dive. The captain took us personally and was very patient while we were getting going. It had been a few years since our last dive and he was in no hurry while we got comfortable under water. The captain's wife also makes a great lunch!
Did some training on the beach right in front of Jade MountIn. Our instructor was good and made sure we were ready to go.This me and my wife's first time ever diving. It was an absolutely breath taking experience. The reefs we visited were beautiful; almost like watching an underwater documentary but your actually there. So many beautiful fish and coral to see. The lunch was really good, and the crew on board the boat were very friendly too.
We had a great day learning scuba on this trip. We were taken to great dive sites and the instruction was good. The group was quite small, 6 for the first dive and only 2 for the second. The staff were friendly and helpful.
It was a little disorganised prior to setting out on the boat but this was more than made up for later.