Private Izmir City Sightseeing Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Izmir, Halit Rifat Pasa Caddesi 4. Konak, Izmir Turkey
Your first stop is the Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum with art crafts from old Symrna and Ephesus. Izmir Archaeological Museum houses spectacular sculpture and other antiquities discovered not only in Izmir itself, but in other ancient cities in the region. Round off a memorable tour with a visit to the 98-year old Clock Tower that is the Symbol of Izmir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saat Kulesi (Clock Tower), Kuleli Sokak, Izmir Turkey
See Clock Tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Alsancak, Izmir Turkey
Finally, wander around the Alsancak district and Pasaport Quai, a historic and beautiful area on the waterfront.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Very good leader,nice places but could be more