Rappel and Rafting Combo Tour in La Fortuna
After lunch you will start with the rafting class 2-3 at the Balsa River.
An adrenaline-filled experience in the Arenal Volcano area in a crazy and fun combo of two exciting sports: rappelling in waterfalls and rapids in Río Balsa will make you live unforgettable moments.
Enjoy descending by waterfalls up to 200 feet in height, on the river you go down the walls of the canyon through what we call the "obstacle course of Mother Nature".
You will be transfer through the forest until you reach the Balsa River to continue the adrenaline rush through the class II-III rapids in the Balsa River for one of the best adventures in fast waters.
Enjoy a Costa Rican style lunch in an authentic rural restaurant.
• Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Hotels in La Fortuna (verify if pick-up is available from your hotel)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less