Basel City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Historical places with...
Historical places with stories about Christoph Merian, Sheik Ibrahim, BIZ, Baumgartner, Zoo, Synagogue, Anne Frank, Bernoulli, Paracelsus, Hermann Hesse, C.G. Jung, Theodor Herzl, Johann Peter Hebel, Wolfgang Goethe, Herzog & De Meuron, Novartis, Fritz Hoffmann-La Roche, Jean-Tinguely, Thomy, Felix Sarasin, Lenin, Wettstein, Basilisk
Route Duration: 2 hours
- BaselCitytour. Bus-Stop 01 - Tinguely Brunnen
Jean Tinguely Museum / Spalen Gate / Kaserne Basel / Offene Kirche Elisabethen / Dreilaendereck / Bar Les Trois Rois / St. Johanns Park
Operates: First departure every day at 11.00am from Tinguely Fountain. Next at 13.25. You can catch the bus also at 12 bus-stops around the tour.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The headphones are small and there was a weird smell. The reviews for the building were pretty good.
Easy pickup and drop off. We were only here for two days and this your was a great overview of what Basel has to offer. The price was reasonable too.
Not a true Hop ON Hop OFF tour. Very poor tour. There's no time to make photos. Only ten minutes on stop #3, is a complete joke. I would not advise this tour to anyone.