Airport Transfer (CMB) To Pasikuda Hotels (Arrival)
Serving the Island as one of the significant attractions for vacationers, Pasikuda is distinguished as perhaps the most secure sea shores on the Island by numerous travelers. Pasikuda is situated in the Eastern territory of Sri Lanka. The name "Pasikuda" was gotten from the memorable significance of "The Cape of Moss". This mainstream visitor goal of Pasikuda is only 35 km away from the fundamental city of Batticaloa.
Once you land at Bandaranayake International Airport (BIA / CMB), your friendly driver will meet you and drive you directly to Pasikuda Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private airport transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation. Airport transfers have never been this easy! Travel in style and comfort with unparalleled safety in your luxurious vehicle and get to your destination in good time and great order. Your English-speaking chauffeur is always at your service.
Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Pasikuda, Kalkudah, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transfer in-between 2300hrs to 0600hrs will be additional surcharge of 50% from original rate need to pay directly to driver upon arrival.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.