Bali Beach Horse Riding and Hidden Canyon Tour
Please note the maximum customer weight allowed for horse riding is 90Kg.
Book by February 29 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Following pickup at your hotel in South Bali area, enjoy private full air-conditioned transportation to Gianyar art village. You will lead to explore Balinese handicraft at Batubulan Village. Here you can find many kinds of stone carving made by local carvers. You can see the batik making process in Celuk village, also please try to make it with your hand. Find many kinds of wood carvings in Mas village and explore traditional paintings in Batuan Village made by local artist.
• Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Bali Horse Riding, Jl. Bypass Ida Bagus Mantra Saba Beach Stable, Ketewel, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
• Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area, including properties in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, and Ubud
Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.
- port of benoa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less