Teotihuacan Pyramids and Gastronomic Tour from Mexico City
Later on you will taste typical products of the region, such as tuna, nopal, xoconostle and pulque.Â Pulque is a traditional drink, which was very consumed in the pre-Hispanic times by the elders and warriors, not to be missed!
To close this great experience you will know the Prehispanic gastronomy through a workshop where you prepare a delicious typical dish.
The return to Mexico City is 6:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This tour was amazing!